Thursday, June 11, 2009

2009 Race for the Cure, the Journey Begins!

Hello Milwaukee!

This is the beginning of many reoccuring blog entries in support of this year's Race for the Cure on Sunday, September 27th. When Susan G Komen Milwaukee asked me to host this year's blog I was excited to get started knowing the level of impact this race has every year on Survivors, Co-Survivors and all of the very supportive participants and contributors to this great cause.

I will be posting at least once a week, keeping you all informed of my journey towards this year's race, as well as touching on key topics of interest to survivors, co-survivors and supporters of this cause. As a young survivor of breast cancer, I am especially honored to help in this cause knowing this year's race theme: "Imagine a Life Without Breast Cancer," this is a dream we can all hold very dear to our heart.

Feedback, survivor and co-survivor stories, as well as questions and concerns are welcomed - so please respond to my posts. I thank you in advance for joining me in my 2009 Race for the Cure Journey!

Cheers to survivorship,
Tara Jensen

1 comment:

  1. How old were you when you were diagnosed and how old are you now?

    ReplyDelete