Thursday, May 28, 2015

Meet our new summer intern!

Meet Mason Howard, our new Marketing and Communications Summer Intern! We are very excited to welcome Mason to our team!


School: University of Wisconsin – La Crosse

Major: Marketing

Next Step:  After I finish at Komen, I will wrap up my last year pursuing my degree at La Crosse.

Why I chose Komen: Working with non-profits in the past, I could really see the impact they make in their surrounding communities. Susan G. Komen Southeast Wisconsin is just another way for me to take what I have learned thus far and put it toward a great cause. With one in eight women in the U.S. diagnosed with breast cancer, the need to reach out and educate about breast health is crucial. This summer, I am excited to work with an organization that has made such an impact in the Milwaukee area and look forward to the months ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment